Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: It's big.

  1. #1
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rog001
    rog002
    rog003
    rog004

    There's a great deal that I have to say about this figure, and I will when I get home and take some more pics. In the meantime, there's just these.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ronfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not sure exactly what that is.

    I don't know what you payed for it but you got ripped off anyway. [img]eek.gif[/img]

    But seriously, congratulations on your... Dungeons and Dragons?

  3. #3
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    farRon3.2, I thought you of all people would be familiar with Lord of the Rings critters. Behold, Balrog of shadow and fire.

    imga2391
    imga2412
    For lack of a better stand-in until I get my hands on a discount bin Gandalf, here's an alien.
    Kal-El, meet Durin's Bane.
    imga2413
    Durin's Bane, meet Kal-El.
    imga2414
    "Take that!"
    imga2416
    Silly alien, he should have said, "You shall not...PASS!!!"
    imga2417

  4. #4
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Ain't gonna smote none a'this ruin on no mountainside, capeboy."
    imga2418

    Whip cracka
    imga2426
    imga2428
    imga2431

  5. #5
    Inactive Member BigBlowfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2005
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    B.A.!
    Nice Balrog! Where'd you get such a thing? Because, it's basically awesome.

  6. #6
    Imbalance Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NECA's website - the toymakers of this beast

    www.amoktime.com - the fine retailer from whence mine was purchased

  7. #7
    Inactive Member colin_in_sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 17th, 2005
    Posts
    76
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ha Ha Ha.

    Superman's such a fag.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member HeWhoIs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2005
    Posts
    88
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My favorite part of the pictures is the ghetto "Don't Touch" sign that Imbalance has taken used to ward off the evil little kid fingers. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
="7"%SEPARATIST FORUM